Sunday, 30 September 2012

Competition Changes

I'm going to get straight to the point, I'm changing how we run the monthly competition. It's not only that it's becoming difficult to manage keeping track of the entries on Twitter and Pinterest. I've had a couple of "it's not fair" DMs on Twitter and for the sake of my own sanity it's time to run the competition in a different way.

At the moment, I'm planning to set it up on the Competwition.com platform, not least because they generate the winners and that puts a stop to any questions about how winners are selected.

I'm not yet clear if you're able to enter more than once but when I do find out, all of the updated information will be on our competition page. HERE

The prize is also going to be changing, to the largest of the oval based lights, so a maximum of six letters, or seven if there's a double "T" or an"I", if you know what I mean.

Six letters on an oval podium - this is the prize, a word of your choice.

We're hoping that this will help free up some "giving" time, because I really want to start a skill-based monthly competition on Twitter; something more fun than just retweeting a message.
Just for fun, I'll leave you with this......








No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give us your thoughts.